The composition loses much of its meaning without you having listened to its music or relating it to its videos. Enjoy it all.

(Headphones recommended. Nuances may apply)

Friday, May 22, 2015

Shot 119

Por el último de los 11. Cierro ciclo, rompo el contrato, me quedo con lo mio y presiono el botón *Se cierra una compuerta trasera lentamente* Me quedo solito en mi mundo porque hasta la pecueca me huele bien, la rutina adquiere más detalle y el mundo es más grande y emocionante.

Nada como volver a mi y liberar al otro detrás de bambalinas.

"Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.
How years ago in days of old, when magic filled the air.
T'was in the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair.
But Gollum, and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her."

Eso y el vínculo salvaje que tengo con el agua. 

Sing my song..





No comments:

Post a Comment